Quick life update, MA is almost a year and a half and is awesome. She's so happy, loves shoes, is obsessed with necklaces, won't go anywhere without puppy/bunny/and her blanket and she's starting to say a few words. I love her so much and it's not getting any easier to leave her in the morning as I go to work.
P has 2 more quarers of school and then hopefully gets hired on at Boeing and starts working and they will pay for him to finish his degree.
I'm still with amazon. I survived being the holiday captain for my team and let's say I'll do everything I can to not have that happen again.
I should really make loosing weight a New Years goal because I'm yet to really loose the weight from Mary Ann but here's my honest thought process. Why lose weight? I will most likely get pregnant again this year so why bother? No, being more healthy will make for a batter pregnancy and I do want to start running again. When do you have time to run and they are opening a cafe rio up the street in March. Screw it. I'm me for now. Instead I made crafting goals because that's what really matter in life. Holde me to these.
9. Get better lighting in the craft room
8. Post 4 new craft projects on etsy to sell by the end of February
7. Gift one craft project a month to someone
6. Finish one craft project per month (I've started a V-Day project today)
5. Clean/organize the craft room by the end of January - this includes organizing all holiday decor (labeled and in boxes) (does this justify buying a label maker it?....please say yes!!!)
4. Work on my giant crewel floral project twice a month
3. Make a dozen Christmas ornaments
1. Really figure out how the crap to use the cricut cutter and either use it or sell it2. Sew Mary Ann a dress/skirt
10. Learn how to knit
There you have it. Let's hope I can keep this up.
Xo - Mother Buchan