Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 Goals

They say if you don't write them down they won't happen so in no particular order:

1. Not have my thighs touch. Really. I look at those girls who can stand and have a gap in between their legs. I think when my thighs lived separate lives I was too young to appreciate it. Bring it thunder thighs. I'm gonna run the hell out of you so hold on.

2. Find my Mr. Schuster and have him put a ring on it. Universe, I'm throwing this out to you. Please make it happen. I'm about to hit that age where even my church rejects me and throws me out.

3. Continue getting a masters degree in concert attendance. I was told not to hide my talents and well, I'm quite good at this.

4. Give Kellogg's less of my money. Once upon a time I use to cook all the time (I use to also be 45 lbs heavier...hum) and most nights the Cap'n, Tony the Tiger, or that silly rabbit just don't hit the spot. I also have a small obsession with buying cookbooks. Let's crack into one of those, um'kay.

5. Love my church calling so much that I squeeze the life out of it and not the other way around.

What are you going to be up to in the two-oh-one-oh?

6 comments:

jami v. said...

ah, if i were even ambitious enough to make goals...maybe i'll just steal a few of yours, starting with your number one. :)
here's to a little goal keeping :)

Melissa said...

I love you. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lindsay Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Jane said...

Jill - I think you do have a goal...to not have goals. Check (you are a genius)

Mel - Heart you too.

Anonymous - Thanks? Now reveal yourself! :)

H C M said...

I am not anonymous. Love your goals. Loved your later post on running. And you should know--even if the Church rejects you I never will.