Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2009 in list form

This was really hard for me to do, but I promised a friend I would so here you go, my faves (not necessarily in their numbered order) of the last year.

Concerts:
1. Brandi Carlile – Cayamo - piano impromptu concerts in the lounge
2. Brandi Carlile - Easy Street
3. Adele
4. Jay-Z
5. New Kids On The Block (no seriously, It. Was. Awesome.)


Books:
1. The Glass Castle - Jeanette Walls
2. The Hiding Place - Corrie ten Boom
3. Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls (I read it every year and EVERY time I cry like a baby)
4. All The Pretty Horses - Cormac McCarthy (I actually did not love this book, but it made me understand men so much better)
5. The Book of Mormon


Songs: (I can't pick just 5 so these are 5 random songs that were in my 25 most played songs from iTunes)
1. Touching the Ground – Brandi Carlile
2. You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
3. You Got Growing Up To Do - Joshua Radin
4. Scar – Missy Higgins
5. My Repair – The Noises 10


Albums:
1. Brandi Carlile – Give Up the Ghost
2. Joshua Radin – Simple Times
3. The Fray - The Fray
4. Kings of Leon – Only By the Night
5. Ray LaMontagne – Gossip in The Grain


TV Shows:

1. Friday Night Lights
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Cake Boss
4. Biggest Loser
5. Glee

Moments:
1. Running my first 1/2 marathon and meeting my friends and family at the end
2. Cayamo - It's like God planned a vacation specifically for me
3. Em's visit to Seattle. It really could not have been more perfect
4. Sunday night Girl Squad game nights at my house
5. Loosing my high school best friend to a long battle of lupus. I think about you everyday T-Bird

No comments: