Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Texter

Tonight I was called the worst texter in the world and well, it's true.

I agree texting is quite handy for quick messages, small chats during work, telling someone something short without having a b.s. conversation first, etc. What I don't do is have text conversations. Call me old fashion, but if you want to talk to me, call me.

I can go hours without replying or my new favorite response to one of my text happy friends is to call them right after they text me. 99% of the time they don't answer even though I know the phone is in their hand.

So yes, I am proudly the worlds worst texter. Just call me, I'm worth the extra effort.

3 comments:

jami v. said...

oh my bald husband would love you - you know what i mean. :) he thinks just like you - that the phone is used to chat and why text when you can actually talk about it. :) and while i know you are actually worth the extra effort to call, phone phobics (like me) still love the text idea. :)

Miss C said...

I think we were separated at birth. I too am a terrible texter. And proud of it.

ps. you are so worth it.

Annie Hall said...

I realized I was the opposite when Kyle sent me a text asking if it was possible to use our phones for talking. We always get in trouble with texting.

P.S. Thanks for the call tonight. I totally loved it!