Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A not so Fine Fenzy


We somehow ended up at the very front of the stage for the Fine Frenzy concert and about 4 songs into it Steph and I were planning our escape route. She did not sound good live, was acting out her songs a little to hard, and the things Tiff C. told me about her pretty much sealed the deal on the night. While I enjoyed a few of the songs and generally enjoy listening to her records, I found it hard to watch. She's just not the best live performer. Even her band seemed board and when she finally got the crowed going at the end, she ripped the energy out of the room with some slow song no one knew.

The company could not have been better, but I don't think I need to see A Fine Frenzy in concert again.

2 comments:

Amy Berman said...

I was there!! We left after 4 songs :)

Lindsay Jane said...

Oh..glad I'm not the only one that hated it. I love how we pretty much live the same life. :)