Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who needs a real boyfriend


So I left Seattle for a weekend in Spokane only to drive 30 miles an hour for over 3 hours. Yes, it took me over 3 hours to just make it to Ellensburg. Ugh!

I pulled into my favorite Chevron and started to fill up when a car full of cute (and probably WAY to young) boys pulled up in front of me. We chatted, I batted my eyelashes at them (which are abnormally long because they are fake, but work like a charm) and before I knew it they were over washing all my windows. Such service.

I went inside to get my well deserved 32oz. Diet Coke and my friends quickly followed. I was browsing the candy isle as they were about ready to pay and one of them ran over to me and said a girl like me should not buy her own drinks. I could not agree more.

Who needs a real boyfriend when there is Chevron love to be had.

2 comments:

Jared Lyman said...

Awesome. What a great story.

Annie Hall said...

This is why we are friends. I missing you so much tonight.