Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend I headed home to Spokane to cheer on this amazing man. Justin is one of my heroes. He has a huge heart and always makes you feel like his best friend. I will miss him over the next two years, but know there are people waiting for him to help them feel the amazing power of our Savior in their lives. Justin, I love you and am so proud of the man you have become.


Remember when I use to babysit these two?


My brother and I ventured out and bought a Wii and had hours of fun getting schooled by our parents at bowling. I mean check out my mom's killer form. Those bowling league skills really stuck with her.


Had great Easter church and dinner with the fam before heading back to Seattle. Pretty much the perfect weekend.

1 comment:

lynsey said...

how is it that your bangs look perfect in EVERY PICTURE. and you are a skinnie minnie.

okay, onto less shallow things:

thought about you this easter as i remembered the year we hung out together & we got our pictures taken together. miss you.