Friday, March 27, 2009

Ten out of Tenn

Steph and I ventured down to the Triple Door for some amazing dinner and an even better concert. We found and fell in love with Katie Herzig on our Cayamo cruise and were excited to learn she was coming to town as part of the Ten out of Tenn tour. It was great. What a fun way to get to know more artist while enjoying a few I already knew.


The performers had great energy, but the venue was a little restrictive as we were at tables eating. And man do they pack those tables in there. Getting in and out pretty much required you to get to know the stranger sitting next to you in a way most of your friends don't even know you.

They did a great job of keeping the show moving by having one set of instruments that everyone shared. I was impressed with the wide range of talent and can honestly say I enjoyed every song. If they are coming through your town I highly recommend you go. Tickets were cheep so Steph and I splurged and bought the "bundle" CD package that included one of everyone's CD's as well as the Ten out of Tenn CD.


Said a quick hello to Katie after the show and found out she will be on the cruise again next year. Can't wait for THAT.


Felt great to attend a concert again and don't you worry. I've got another one tomorrow night.

No comments: