Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Update

I've been slacking on my blogging. I'm just so busy, lacking motivation, and most of my best blog material I cannot share with the world wide web.

Jared and I had a blast in California. We went to the park, took naps, danced to some live music and no one threw up on themselves. I was also glad I flew home early Sunday morning so Jared could enjoy 3 poopy, down the leg, all over the place diapers.




Went on the date from my previous post. Ended up getting ice cream and watching TV at my house. Could have been better, could have been worse, will not be having another.

I've been spending all of my free time running or sleeping. I just heart running and had a great discovery last weekend. Click here to read about it if you want.

Other then that, trying to keep my two stalkers at bay (see, things I can't really share because who knows if they read this or not) and gearing up for more concerts.

No comments: