Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today at the Gym

I was in the middle of bench pressing when Javon leaned down and told me I had a gym boyfriend that was following me around. I was focused on my workout and was completely unaware of him. Javon went on to say, "He was checking out your derriere while you were doing dips earlier and I think he liked what he saw."

I literally almost dropped the bar from laughing so hard. Who says "derriere? I never saw who it was, but I'm sure our gym love will bring us together again.

The gym adventure continued with both of my trainers having a robot dance off followed by a group singalong to Brick House.

Good times. Good times.

5 comments:

jami v. said...

at least working out is an adventure with never a dull moment. what more could you ask for? :)

Anonymous said...

Were you wearing pants?

Annie Hall said...

I just don't have these experiences at the gym? I am wondering if you signed up for the crazy package?

Lindsay Jane said...

I guess I can be glad there is never a dull moment in my life.

Pants...Yes. If I was not wearing the, the story would have been something about people running away from me in terror.

Annie, I think I signed up for the crazy package in Heaven somewhere.

Leah said...

I should really go to your gym...