Friday, December 19, 2008

What the ?

What a CRAZY week. Monday my house was overflowing with church folks trashing the freshly cleaned kitchen floor. Tuesday I got a text from an old "friend" that emotionally sent me back to a place I quickly left behind again. Wednesday life threw another curve ball at me, but it's times like this that make me feel so lucky to have such a great family and group of friends. Wednesday night as part of 'operation cheer up Lindsay,' my brother Jared came over for dinner and to help decorate Christmas cookies. Look how happy his little diabetic face looks when I feed him sugar.


Today Seattle got a few inches of snow which means the entire city shuts down. I slept in until 10:30, read a book and spent 2 hours trying to get to and from the airport. It was the perfect snow day and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jared Lyman said...

Wow, I'm not a huge fan of how I look in that shot. I'll blame Stephanie, or maybe its too much sugar? :)

Any time you need cheering up by fixing me dinner I'm their for you.

stephanielynn said...

I'll take the blame - although this shot was definitely the better of the two.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell if you are wearing pants.

Mandy said...

I hope you're ok...Eating sugar cookies until your sick will make anyone forget their other worries!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.