Monday, December 15, 2008

Pantalones

I heard the garage door open and I paniced. Steph walked in from work earlier then usual....earlier then I was expecting. She started telling about her day as I sat on the couch wrapped up in a banked not sure how I was going to get out of this one. I knew I was going to have to tell her because at this point I was trapped.
Me: Um, Steph. Don't be scared, but I'm not wearing any pants underneath this blanket.
Steph: Ah...ok.
Me: I was doing laundry and needed to wash them. I'm going to the gym in a few and thought I could work for a bit longer, change into my gym cloths, and be out the door before you were home.
Steph: It's cool.
We continued to chat about the day, what our plans were for the weekend and carry on like everyone in the coversation was fully clothed.
Steph: I'm heading upstairs to change. The bus was late again and I'm damp from the windy rain storm. Do you want me to get you some pants?
Me: Yes please.
Steph: I mean, you don't have to put pants on, but if you want I can grab some for you.
Me: Oh, I'd prefer it.
Tell me again why we don't have our own reality show?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm totally in.

stephanielynn said...

I'd watch us.

Brian, Therese, Hannah, and William said...

I would buy season 1, 2, and 3 on DVD.

Brooke said...

You guys are so awesome! We miss you in Utah!