Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This weekend I made a quick trip to SLC to spend time with a few friends and help out others that needed a little TLC. There were A LOT of people I did not have time to visit, but next time.

One of my favorite people, Stephanie K, is having a baby any day now. I was so glad to see her all cute and pregnant, but also can't wait to meet little baby K. Now get that baby out!


One of the great women that taught me how to be successful at work while laughing along the way was at the baby shower as well. I miss Michelle's random comments and daily lunch with all of the ladies.


Carlee and I had many great adventures working and traveling together. I was so glad I had the change to see her AMAZING new house and catch up on life. Carlee, I want to be a spiritual giant like you. Thanks for being a great example.


No trip would be complete without a visit to my concert sisters Emily and Chelsea. Life is not easy and about to changes for the better with them, but I miss these girls more then they know.


And then there is the amazing Angela. We laughed, we cried, and I even had my first couples massage with her! It was so funny yelling at the other one to not look. I feel so lucky to have her as a friend. Her hospitality was beyond amazing and her crazy family makes me feel right at home. Ang, thanks for being the amazing person that you are. I admire all that you do and how much you have grown over the last few years. Now buy your ticket to Seattle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest blog post EVER! Thanks for being such a sweetie-pie.

stephanielynn said...

Ah, crap. I'm totally jealous!!

And Linds, you're hair was kickin' some ass in that pic with Em & Chels.

Brian, Therese, Hannah, and William said...

Sounds like you had a fun, refreshing weekend...

BTW...I'm now a "follower" of your blog. I just realized you could do this. Basically this makes stalking people even easier...

Mandy said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. It's always so nice to catch up with old friends! One of these trips you need to come catch up with me! :)