Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Awards For Today

The 'You Can't Say That To A Client' award goes to RN for saying he can "squeeze one out" to a client over the phone while negotiating a marketing deal.

The 'Best Email' award goes to MF for sending out an email that used the phrase "drop us like a hot rock" when explaining contract verbiage.

The 'Best Text Message' award goes to SH for telling me the people that came to look at my house left a "comment card that said 'would recommend painting pink bathroom.' RUDE! I like my bathroom."

The 'Funniest Email' award goes to ST for responding to an email about loosing a work competition. "Shit, you mean I have to wait in line...I hear CF's meatloaf surprise is to die for."

The 'Gold Star' award goes to NN for coming through with a little afternoon delight in the form of a Diet Coke.

The 'Best Phone Call' award goes to EM for answering the phone with "can you believe Jamie Spears is pregnant" when I called.

I should really be working in Human Resources! :)

4 comments:

Eric Barkle said...

You are so great. You'd make a great Pam!

Anonymous said...

I really wish you'd use names - the initials aren't making sense to me!

Anonymous said...

Well...can you?

Lindsay Jane said...

ah yes, but you see...that is the point.