Thursday, December 20, 2007

Loven from my Oven

What a night. I don't think I have baked/cooked this much in one night ever. Because I love to cook and my family is coming to my house for Christmas I went a little crazy tonight. I literally used every pot I own. Here is a run down of everything I made from scratch:

- Lasagna with my Grandma Lyman's home made spaghetti sauce
- Chili
- Chicken cordon blue
- Funeral potatoes
- Cheese sandwich spread
- 2 batches of Toffee
- 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies
- melting moments

And to think I am just getting started. I bet you wish you were having Christmas at my house too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay!
Its so great to see you on here! I just wanted to thank you again, for those beautiful dishes you gave us for our wedding! We love them and use them everyday. I am also VERY impressed with your Marth Stuart skills.... could you share a few of those recipes? I hope you are having a great day!
Love
Amber Kay Spencer ( Zach's Wife)

Jared Lyman said...

Yeah! I am excited that I'm having Christmas at your place. Thanks for doing all of that. Don't go too crazy, all of us can help.

Anonymous said...

What the crap....we were at dinner until 7, it was snowing, you had one more stop...how the hell have you managed to do all that?

You must be energized from the band.

Lindsay Jane said...

Amber....you are welcome! good to hear from you.

Em, I actually did the cooking on Tuesday night. Last night was all about cleaning