Sunday, July 22, 2012

Projects

We've been busy working on project around that house and for little Mary Ann lately. I just wish I could craft all day long. Patrick's even started to join in though his projects are much more manly and always require power tools. :)

What have you all been up to lately? 

Patrick has been doing a few tile jobs on the side and as always his OCD makes for some beautiful tile work.
Found this owl at TJ Max and knew my husband had the power tools and skills make make it into something more.
And the finished product.
Patrick also built custom valances for our front window's and Mary Ann's room.
I've been busy sewing things for Mary Ann.  Here are a few bibs I made for her.
And a bed skirt I made for the crib.  George loves to sleep under in now.
This is a crewel pattern I made and am going to try and sell online.  Mama needs a new kitchen.
And of course George has been doing his part as well.







1 comment:

lynsey said...

i am in love with your owl lamp! why did i marry a psychologist instead of a man who can do things like this around the house?? oh well. :)

AND, i am not even joking here...how much for the "come thou fount?" i absolutely love it, and it is my all-time favorite hymn. name your price. i'll help you get some of that new kitchen!

but be reasonable, we're students. :)