Thursday, May 10, 2012

She Works Hard For the Money

I've been in Pennsylvanian for the past week working at one of our shipping facilities. It feels a bit like living in an episode of "How's It Made." It's fascinating to learn how the back end of Amazon.com works and let's just say it's one crazy, huge, complex machine with a lot of dedicated people working everyday to make sure the customer always has an optimal experience. I've learned that working 8 hours on a cement floor is hard work and even a little harder 5 month pregnant. I've learned 6 days away from home is a long time. I've learned that even though I'm the only girl on the team working with this project, I can handle my own with the boys. I've learned (once again) that I'm bossy. And I've learned that me and this East Cost time zone are NOT friends.

1 comment:

jami v. said...

where? you're in my country!! :) i wish i would have known. i would have loved to see you and your cute belly!!

(and i've learned that there isn't a lyman girl who can't hold her own! :))