Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brain Dump

- I watched every episode of Lost and have still not seen the series finally
- Epic - I HATE THIS WORD. It is overused and lame!
- I think less of people who put their dogs in clothes.
- I've cried more in these past 6 months then I have in the past 6 years
- I judge people that smoke
- I think everyone would be more happy if they spent less time of Facebook and more time having real life interactions with real life people
- I wonder how many less "status updates" there would be if you could not update about: 1. That is it Monday 2. That it is Friday 3. The Weather
- I've got the worlds greatest friends
- I hate the show Glee. I thinks is lame, over rated and their over the top, in your face political statements make me want to poke my eyes out. I usually agree with what they are saying, but it's just to over the top for me.
- Sometimes I can't sleep because I have so many craft ideas running through my head
- I canceled my cable a month ago and am yet to have a moment of regret

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Have I told you how much I appreciate your random brain dumps? You're beautiful!