Friday, November 06, 2009

I Will, the new CTR

We took a 1/2 day and headed to Portland to see our favorite singer Brandi Carlile. We parked and found the greatest little park in the middle of downtown and spent a good hour there doing our own photo shoot.

I found a restaurant close to the venue and while the food tasted great, we were extremely confused by the menu because everything was turkey and not one chicken option. Cesar salad with turkey, turkey burger, etc. Strange.


Katie Herzig, who we found on our cruise last year, opened and sounded great. Love her.


And then it was time for the show. We were so excited. You would have thought we had never seen Brandi Carlile in concert before.


The band came out and started by singing around one mic. Pretty fun to hear the drummer and cello player singing with the rest of them. She played my new favorite songs I Will and Touching The Ground and did NOT disappoint.


Left on a Brandi high excited to see her perform 2 days later. :) I don't think I will ever get sick of seeing this band live.

No comments: