Friday, November 20, 2009

Double Take

So I'm in love...with a fictional character. Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison), from Glee, has the sweetest dance moves and amazing voice that have won me over. I mean, have you seen his version of Bust A Move or how about when he sang, "This Is How We Do It." It's hard to find someone else that knows the words to that song.

Last week I was walking around at work and had to do a literal double take. Apparently we have hired someone that looks exactly like Finn (Cory Montheith). While it's not Mr. Schuester, I like to think it's one step closer. Maybe next week, work Finn and I will bust out in song and dance...or maybe my love will change from Mr. Schuester to Finn. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Goldsmith said...

OK!! I am so in Love with Mr. Schuester! I'm glad you said something cause my husband thinks I am nuts.

He has the freaking sweetest moves. I watch his Thong Song at least 3 times a week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8O2KRSTWY