Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yikes part II

Remember THIS discovery at my doctor's office? It continues.

I've become friends with the receptionist and decided to inquire about who is buying this stuff. Turns out the hot pink sold out in no time, both men and women have purchased it and people of all ages. Seriously?

While discussing it, some of the other women in the office joined in and expressed their curiosity around how it "works" so we cracked into a box. There were two tubes of color and what I will call a jumbo mascara type wand. We started reading the directions and all of a sudden the room full of mature women turned into 12 year old girls giggling and awkwardly laughing.

I think the entire thing is hilarious from the person that thought up the idea to the crazy people that actually use it and I'm warning you, you might not want to invite me to your next white elephant party.

2 comments:

Annie Hall said...

I am totally inviting you to my next white elephant! HA HA I laughed out loud at this one!

lynsey said...

i don't know how i missed "yikes part 1" but i did. so i read back & you have GOT to be kidding me! this is fantastic.

let me know how it works out for you! lol.