Monday, February 23, 2009

Can't Sleep

I leave for my music cruise this week and I can't wait. I have not been this excited about anything in a long time. I mean, think about it. It's all inclusive, I get to lay on the beach all day, go to concerts all night, have no cell service, and not have access to the internet. It's like the cruise gods put it together just for me. Thanks for that guys.

My goals for this vacation:
- Get a TAN (not a sunburn)
- Run at least twice
- Gain 5 pounds (I figured I have a pretty good chance of this and I always like accomplishing my goals so why not set realistic ones.)

3 comments:

jami v. said...

i'm jealous ... enjoy! :)

Melissa said...

Have you ever cruised before? It is the best thing ever. You are seriously laying in the sun or stuffing your face. I can't think of a better vacation. I too am very very jealous!

Mandy said...

I wish I was going with you! Have fun...and I hope you reach all your goals! :)