Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aunt Lindsay

My brother and I are taking a weekend trip to California to babysit these two crazy kids so their parents can have a little vacation.



While having dinner with my brother, the following conversation happened:
Jared: I'm worried Ike might get frustrated with us when we can't understand what he wants.
Linds: Oh for sure he will, but it's ok. It's not like he throws up all over himself when he gets upset or anything.
Macy - Put your tennis shoes on because we are going running along the beach while the boys watch Nemo.
Ike - Can't wait to wash the barf out of your shirt.

Who knew I would be this excited to babysit.

3 comments:

jami v. said...

ah. the joys of "drop-in-parenting" ... good luck with that! :)

Melissa said...

they are so cute. I bet your sister loves you for coming to help out! I think Ike looks like a lyman!

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Linds - You are going to LOVE jogging at the beach! There is nothing better. We even have a double jogger but I'd recommend going without the kids if you can. :)
Macy has been practicing her dance moves for you and Ike can't wait to see Aunt Izzy and Uncle Jar. Here's a tip: Whenever you're tired of watching Ike's shows just tell him they are broken. Then you can watch Ellen.
Jake and I are SOOO excited! Thanks for doing this!