Thursday, October 16, 2008

Concert number 873


Went to another great concert at The Moore. Well, let me back up with the events of the night leading up to the show:

- Good food with GREAT people
- Stuck on a bridge for 1 hour while the accident 300 feet in front of me was cleared
- Free rock star parking
- 30 minutes late to the show

Don't worry, we walked in right as Marc Broussard took the stage. Yes, I just saw him a few months ago and yes I will be seeing him again in February on my cruise, but I still like hearing him live. My favorite part of his set, during the last song he rocked out "gospel choir" style.


Sara Bareilles also put on a great show and really knows how to rock out with a piano, but I was very surprised at the random old people audience she pulled. Weird?

I met Marc after the show and was impressed they recorded his set that night and had it for sale.

2 comments:

Jody and Jake Moore said...

You are out of control. I love it! Does it mean I'm old if I have no clue who any of these people are? I only know itsy bitsy spider.

Lindsay Jane said...

Jody, it does not mean you are old. It just means you are a good mom. I have a feeling I am going to have to send my kids to your house to learn nursery rhymes and you can send your kids to my house to learn rock and roll.