Monday, September 29, 2008

Moore Please

This weekend I went down to California to spend some time with the Moores because as you can see, they are to cute to pass up the chance to visit.



Ike learned how to use PhotoBooth on my Mac and loved it. We even let Macy get in on the action.









Saturday we got up early, watched Cars for the 10th time, went to the park, and picked up Nemo to try and get Ike hooked on a different movie...which I think worked by the way. The highlight of Saturday was the Neil Diamond impersonator. Jake and Jody new how much I loved concerts so they treated me to a little free mall entertainment.

Sunday I got big birthday hugs, a delicious breakfast, the change to hear my sister teach sunday school while keeping this little one entertained out in the hall and chocolate cake before I headed off to the airport.


All in all it was a great weekend.....now we all just need to live closer to each other.

1 comment:

Jody and Jake Moore said...

I can't wait to show Ike these pictures tomorrow morning when he wakes up. He'll laugh so hard! Thanks again for being our live-in-nanny for a couple of days. I really think I need one of those. SO fun to see my sister too!