Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you BCB

Ok, I am sure you are all sick of my posts about Brandi Carlile, but this is the last one for a while.

Steph and I drove down to Portland to see her in concert again and man am I glad we did. I love Seattle, but the crows at concerts in Seattle are a little lame. The Portland audience rocked!

Steph and I rocked front row seats and set up camp while we waited for the show to start.


We have taken this exact shot at so many events, I think we could fill an entire scrap book.


I love this picture of Steph rockin my hat.


I might have to say this was my favorite Brandi concert....yet. She rocked it, the audience sang along and at one point she had everyone so captivated, all 3,500 people were dead silent during her song That Year.



Not only was this the best Brandi concert ever, Steph caught a pick she threw out. AWESOME.

Thanks Brandi for making the trip to Portland completely worth it and then some.

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

I think I've come to terms with our level of obsession. Let's start counting down to November.

Anonymous said...

love the pic of steph. lol! :)

lindsay, you have lost some weight! way to go girl! you are looking good! :)