Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LA Photo Shoot

Ah...it's been an adventurous couple of days in LA. I am helping with a photo shoot for work and staying in the Ritz Carlton that Britney Spears often stays in. I keep looking for her, but apparently she is still locked up in a crazy house somewhere.

Since on this shoot, I decided that I need a craft services guy at my house, size 0 models make me sick, and being a house's agent is the weirdest job ever.

Today we were shooting at some large house up in the hills with a great view of the smoggy valley. Apparently the large houses we were looking at across the way belonged to Shack, Tom Jones, Jay Leno, and Paula Abdul to name a few. It was scorching hot and I somehow managed to burn my arm. Not both of them mind you, just the right one.

I fly back home tomorrow, get to spend the weekend with an old friend, and then it's off to New York for photo shoot number two. I hope the heat and humidity don't kill me!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I think you mean "Shaq" as in Shaquille O'Neal. :)

Jody and Jake Moore said...

LA is dirty! You should come to the OC!