Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boring Update

I had a great 4th of July with the family. It was fun to all be together, but man I don't know how my sisters do it. Kids wear you out.




I like this last picture best because I feel like it truly captures the weekend.

Since the 4th it has been life as usual. Going to the gym (and down 13 lbs mind you!) working, working from home, and taking life one day at a time.

I am heading off to LA next week to help with a photo shoot for work. It is not the best timing ever, but when is a work trip ever convenient?

Sorry for the boring post, but so is life. I must give myself a gold star for being more active in the ward and actually starting to get to know people. I think there is hope for me yet.

4 comments:

jami v. said...

oh miss lindsay jane -- kids do wear you out! and i love the family photo. how fun to see all that great family together! ... and can i just tell you that i'm SO jealous you've dropped 13 lbs?! way to go lady!!! woot-woo!!!

Jill Clark said...

I am totally with you on the kids thing, they are so tiring! I am all for having no kids! I am so impressed with the weight loss, I know how hard it is and good for you! It has to feel so good!

BagLady said...

i hear it is different when the kids are your own, though. its your routine and hey, we are not acclimated to that kind of selflessness...period. you gotta ease into that crap. they are darling, though. cute, sad little ike-ee...

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Dear Baglady - I hate to break it to you but when the kids are your own it still makes you want to pull all your hair out most of the time! :) The good news is there are moments of quiet ...well, maybe not, but there are moments of laughter and lots of sweet little kisses and hugs from sticky mouths and fingers that make it all worth it!