Monday, March 10, 2008

Bonding in the Bathroom

This afternoon I was walking towards the bathroom door while one of the few people I have been introduced to at work walked in. She started talking so I waited around figuring she would finish the conversation when she went into the stall, but nope. She kept on talking the entire time she was going to the bathroom. As she was washing her hands I said, "Wow, I think this is the first time I have had the getting to you conversation with someone while they were actually peeing." She laughed and talked me back to my office.

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

So you just didn't get to use the bathroom? Or did you follow her lead and hit up the stall while she was talking?

Lindsay Jane said...

Sorry Steph, I was not very clear. I was on my way out of the bathroom. Had already peed.

stephanielynn said...

Thanks for clearing it up:)