Thursday, February 21, 2008

Took A Big Job In The City

I stepped out of the hotel and joined the hoards of other New Yorkers on their way to work. I felt like it was a scene out of a movie. I dodged a few taxies and quickly jumped out of the cold into the trendy ad agency that I now work for. I could not ask for a better first day. The people are so nice/fun and it seems like a great company to work for. Who knew I would be this excited for my new job.

I spent the day getting to know the people and learning more about what I will be doing. After work, we went up with my client for drinks at some trendy New York hotel bar followed by an amazing dinner at some Mexican place off of Broadway and 64th.

I can't wait to meet Mabel Clay on Saturday and come back to New York again soon.

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

So glad it went well!

lynsey said...

ok i'm a little in the dark....why are you in NYC?? for training or something?