Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Me and My Guitar

Self appointed unemployment has left me with a lot of free time and while the Internet could easily suck up all of it, I have been playing the guitar.  Now, I have not been playing very long, have never had a lesson, and am still a beginner, but I had to share this with my friends that will appreciate it!  


I have a long way to go and I think my fingers might fall off, but I am having a lot of fun learning new songs and chords everyday.  My brother also earns a gold star for not complaining when he has to listen to me mess up while playing the same song over and over again.

Speaking of guitar players, I am so stoked to see Eric Hutchinson in concert next Monday.  Love him...as should you all!  Click the link I posted to listen to a few of his songs.  Your welcome.  

5 comments:

stephanielynn said...

I'm impressed!

Jared Lyman said...

It's sounds good but I can tell you it sounds better live. You should sing along, you've got a good voice as well.

Anonymous said...

You will love Eric's show, I have been trying to learn Breakdown More on the guitar, but it's too hard for me so far.

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious! Glad you stepped forward :) I didn't know you even knew I had a blog, so good times! Yours is a good motto as well! hee hee

cds said...

good job!