Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Worst Feeling Ever

I have been going to the gym almost everyday and trying to eat more fruits and vegetables. All in all, I have been feeling really good lately until last night. I flaked out on the gym and took a bath. It was quite enjoyable. I read a few chapters in my book and Max visited quite a few times.

I finished my bath and was so relaxed I could not quite convince myself to get up yet so I pulled the plug and tried to enjoy the last few moments. Let me tell you….sitting in the water as it slowly drains has to be the worst feeling ever because you keep getting heavier and heavier. Needless to say, not my most slimming moment in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plus it's so cold once the water is gone! So now I'm heavy and cold--that does constitute "The Worst Feeling Ever".