Friday, January 24, 2014

PTO

Today I took a mental health day from work because I was about to go mental on everyone at work.  I guiltily dropped Mary Ann off at daycare and spent the day spending a long as I wanted in various stores, cleaning the entire hours, cleaning and organizing my craft room and even finishing a craft project.  It was a much needed day.

While I was driving home from the craft store I saw this cute mom jogging through our neighborhood pushing her toddler in the stroller and dragging the family dog behind her.  More then anything I wanted to be her, but I'm sure there are days where she wishes she was me.  I have to remember the grass is not greener on the other side.  It's green on the side you nurture and take care of. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* This is too true and I think all moms must at one time learn this lesson... And dump the guilt!

Rummfor5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.