Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New York

Back in December I took a business trip to New York and decided to bring this dreamboat along with me. It was a great trip. We went to a basketball game at Madison Square Garden, saw a Broadway play, had dinner with some music cruise buddies, walked around Central Park and spent time with the Clays in Brooklyn.


Did I mention that it's FREEZING COLD in NY in December, but beautiful and still FULL of people.


Patrick was a trooper and went to the largest fabric store ever and even made a special trip to SOHO with me to visit the store of a blog I follow.



Now there are LOTS of crazy things and people to see in New York, but one of my favorite things was riding the subway. You never know what adventure awaits you.

A few highlights from the trip would be when I passed James Franco on the street and as we made eye contact I realized who he was and my face must have shown it. He smiled and winked. I think it's love. Or then there was the homeless lady who got off the subway with us and had poop dripping down her leg and into her boot. Both events were memorable.

No comments: