Sunday, November 14, 2010

Summer Vacations

This summer I've been on a few amazing vacations. A trip to California with this dreamy distraction was one of them. We spent lots of time visiting family and even did a little sailing in San Francisco.


His family just happens to live real close to my extended family. Small world eh?



I have not seen my Grandmas in who knows how many years and this might be one of the last times I get to see them. It was so fun being able to spend time with them. Grandma Lyman made me play the piano for her and tried to get P to sing along. :) Even though she can hardly see and has parkinsons so her hands shake, she still made sure to reapply her lipstick after dinner. That Grandma Lyman is one classy lady.

Nana and I spent time talking while we sat on the yellow couch she's had since before I was born. She might be old, but she's still with it. She told me how her and Grandpa met and how she dominates at bridge in the assisted living home.


While visiting family was great, I think my favorite part had to be breakfast in SF with this guy over looking the ocean. It was kind of like something out of a movie.

No comments: