Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fred Meyer

I love the Ballard Fred Meyer. Seriously. I know where everything is, they have a great selection and I'm almost facebook friends with the cute old guy that checks me out and knows more about me then some of my friends. I like it so much, I'm willing to pass 5+ grocery stores and drive all they way to Ballard just to shop there.

Last night Steph and I where in the area and stopped by to pick up a few things and WOW. There was a DJ blaring music, freshmen in lanyards pushing carts, and buses dropping of more freshmen. As Steph and I tried to divide and concur our list to get out of there as fast as possible, I could not help but tell her this was crazy. "I'm 30. I can't be here."

I think it was when the girls passing out free chips in their uggs and short short started singing every word to the song I had never heard that I felt it; I was 30.

Thanks Fred Meyer. See you Saturday sans Dawg Day 2010.

No comments: