Tuesday, December 01, 2009

OCD to the Next Level


I found the worlds most amazing hangers at Costco last weekend that have taken my OCD cleanliness to an entirely new level. They are perfectly thin yet sturdy and their velvet coating keeps everything in place. Seriously, I love these hangers. I've told everyone about them and may have even picked up a box or two for friends. $15 for 50 of the worlds perfect hangers is money well spent.

I now sleep with my closet doors open just to enjoy them a little longer each day. I sleep so much better knowing things are in order.

3 comments:

Annie Hall said...

But I have my closet color coded. My OCD would not be met without the colors.

Mark said...

I have the same Costco hangers and love them! Once you go felted, you'll never go back.

Collin said...

I'm kind of jealous.