Friday, November 06, 2009

Brain Dump

My favorite phone call of the day came from Steph. She was up in her room and I was down in the TV room. She called me to ask if I was eating peanut butter. My answer, nope I think you are just crazy. End of phone call.

We had a freak thunder and rain storm tonight. We never get thunder! Max freaked out and ran under the bed until I sang him Raindrops on Roses. This is a true story.

I've been working on increasing my daily exercise and my body hurts in places I won't talk about on the internet. It's very weird and hard to publicly complain about.

Today at work I was late for a conference call because I was buying more Brandi Carlile concert tickets. Good thing my client gets this part of me.

I've been listening to Christmas music nonstop since November 1.

Today at Costco I found my soul mate. We both pulled into neighboring parking stalls at the same time. I stayed in the car to finish my conversation while he went in. 15 minutes late I was getting out of my car only to find him walking back to his car with nothing but a soda cup. He went to Costco for dinner. I love him.

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

There was peanut butter happening somewhere in this house. I know it!