Monday, August 10, 2009

NKOTB

This was the BEST $20 I have ever spent on a concert. It's not everyday you get to relive your childhood music dreams. WE WERE IN HEAVEN and I have to admit, the show was better then I had thought. There was dancing, confetti, and lots of screaming.



Jesse McCartney opened and I'm not ashamed to say I knew all the words to a few of his songs.


So they are no longer "kids" but they still are great entertainers. Now if we can just get Whitney Houston out on the road singing, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" I can die in peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would it make you jealous if I told you that the first concert I ever went to was Whitney Houston? I was in the 5th grade and all I really remember was that it was back in the days when she had a fro. I'm sure it was a great show though. Good times.

Mandy said...

I haven't visited for a few days and all of a sudden you have a million posts! :) Thanks for sharing. I'm so jealous of all the concert going....maybe in my next life!

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Oh man I was the biggest NKOTB fan! I'm so jealous!

jami v. said...

looks like life is busy and eventful. i'm CRACKING UP that you were at that concert! :)