Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little F'er.

Never a dull moment with Farah.

The Fray concert: hit on by the 2 guys sitting next to use while cursing out the scalpers that would not take out picture our front of the venue.


Free Mariners games with drunk co-workers.


Seafair 5K before we spent hours watching the trashy parade. We were a hit. The guy next to us loved our trashy cometary and I managed to get almost every "princess" to wave at me and even had some congressman talk to me and ask if I had won the race. (I was still wearing my number) Topped off the night with LOTS of Diet Coke and a huge dinner at El Ranchon. Umm....cheap Mexican food.


At our Diet Coke stop on the way to get Farah's car from impound (that's another story that we are trying to forget) we found the worlds largest "mug." Scary that people actually drink that much soda in one day.


Thanks Farah for always making life an adventure. Can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments: