Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holbrook Boys and Then Some

This weekend was all about catching up and while I did not get to everything on my list, I made a pretty good dent.

Growing up I was, and still am, good friends with the Holbrook family. They are an amazing bunch. Colin and John came to Seattle for the weekend and brought the soon to be new Holbrook addition Rachel. She's great! Such a nice person, honest, and very strong in all aspects of her life. (Good pick John, I totally approve by the way)

Friday we met up with the boys from high school which was crazy because some of them I have not seen in over 9 years and yet we are all still very much the same.

Saturday we ventured downtown to see the city and go to Pike's. Valerie (whom we all know from Spokane) came along. Great to catch up with you Val. We need to get together again soon.


Colin, whom I called dibs on years ago, was the perfect "date" all weekend. We could not let John and Rachel out do us.


And the cute couple who give the rest of us hope in love.


Saturday night Colin and I decided to flatten his hair before he went to a dance recital. It was a cross between Yanni, a lion, some punk emo kid.



I love these guys and can't wait to spend more time with them next week in Spokane, but next time they need to bring Justin and Kate with them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

John is every bit as wonderful looking as he was when I first layed eyes on him in a photo frame 8 years ago... 8 YEARS AGO! I miss you linds! We had some way good times.