Monday, September 08, 2008

Sunny and 70 in Seattle

It was an amazing weekend in Seattle. The weather was perfect! Friday night we ventured down to the pier and enjoyed some delicious food that I will regret tonight at the gym.


Saturday I slept in, went running, shopped, watched a movie and played the guitar. The highlight of Saturday, buying new jeans because the ones I own are too big!!! Of course I had to buy new shoes to go with my new jeans which then turned into new shirts to go with the new shoes. You know how it goes.


And you know I would never have an amazing weekend without a concert or two. Here we are enjoying the show at Marymoore park.


Tristan Prettyman sounds great live and does some pretty crazy shiz on that guitar of hers.


What you can't see in this picture is the "hoop" off that happened later in the night. Apparently this girl was not the only one with the bright idea to bring a hula hoop to the concert. The other girl had some better moves, but this girls hoop lights up. I'm not sure who won because I am just not up to date with my hula hoop techniques.


G Love & Special Sauce were fun, but the crowed they pull was just as entertaining. Steph went into the pit of people to get a few pictures and came out 10 minutes later high from all the second hand pot.

1 comment:

lynsey said...

i am jealous my friend. you look faboo, live the life! miss you...come and visit when you are miserable in january. :)