Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ode to Steph


We met on a cold day back in SLC,
and little did we know best friends we would be.

We moved in together and kept a clean house,
except for that time when we found the mouse.

We traveled to Hawaii, CA, and the Ellen show,
and you were always willing and excited to go.

We up and moved to a different state,
because we new in UT we would never find a mate.

We read the same books and like to pretend,
that we are those girls that get the guy in the end.

We have family jam and play the guitar,
and secretly wish that we were the rock star.

We live vicariously through different TV shows,
and one day we hope to be like those TV hoes.

We've been to a million concerts and love Brandi best,
but please don't think less of me when I wear my vest.

Thank for being there all along the way,
I hope you had a Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Linds! Love the poem. Thanks for making my birthday great despite the fact that I only have two friends in this city. You really are the best!

Loves!
sHoward


PS - I can't promise I won't think less of you for the vest:)

Danny K. said...

Awesome photo!

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Tell Steph Happy B day from the Moores!