Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Genius!

Today I finally admitted that I am sick with a pretty nasty cold and stopped by the store on my way home from the gym to buy more kleenex. Little did I know what was waiting for me.


I am very particular about the kleenex I buy. I prefer the Puffs Plus with aloe, but will take any brand with lotion in it. I found the Puffs Plus and was looking for the best designed box when I saw it....Puffs Plus with Vicks. I picked it up, took a good whiff of that sweat sinus soothing smell and was sold. It is like magic! Not only are you able to blow your nose, but the hint of Vicks left on the rim of your nostrils help you stay breathing easy.

I can't believe it took us so long to image this genius concoction. Now all we need to do it get the jelly belly people and the diet coke people together and the world will be a happy place.

3 comments:

Annie Hall said...

I discovered these as well during the lst cold season! They are amazing! I gave the rest of them to my friend who is a news anchor and got sick. No rosey nose on air. He loved them too.

Annie Hall said...

i meant last cold season

Mandy said...

My mother in law bought these a while ago. She bought us all a box she thought they were so great. I used one...and couldn't stand the vicks....I for one, hated the hint of vicks left on my nose....we ended up throwing them out!