Sunday, August 03, 2008

Weekend Highlights

While purchasing Breaking Dawn:

Cashier: That will be $17.54
Me: Here you go
Cashier: Would you like the free Twilight movie poster
Me: No thanks, I am already embarrassed that I am purchasing this book.
Cashier: Good point


While eating chicken and pot stickers for dinner:

Steph: Does this chicken come with grill marks and it's own sauce?
Me: Yes
Steph: Is it real chicken?
Me: Yes
About 2 minutes later:
Steph: This is the weirdest dinner I have ever had
Me: Ya, this chicken is strangely a little like soggy bread

2 comments:

Jody and Jake Moore said...

My Mother-in-law keeps telling me to read these books! I'm going to have to jump on the band wagon now.

stephanielynn said...

I can't stop laughing about that meal. I appreciate you cooking for me though!