Sunday, July 27, 2008

These Boots Were Made For Walking

When moving to Seattle, the deal was I could by myself cowboy boots once I got a job. Well, 6 months into the job I finally did it!


I have never felt so out of place in a store before. It was an all western store that sold everything from Wranglers to wedding dresses...ya, you heard me right. Even the girl checking me out new I did not fit in when she asked if I was on the mailing list and did not try to push me to sign up.


If you thought a guitar strap kept me entertained, you should see my killer rock stance now that I got the boots to match!

4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Those are SO cute! I love them! I have always wanted a real pair of cowboy boots! Good buy!

stephanielynn said...

I still think you should have bought the white ones with the lace, but I guess those are cute too.

Jody and Jake Moore said...

AWESOME! I dare you to wear them to church with a dress.

stephanielynn said...

The more I look at them, the more I like them.