Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Work Boyfriend

While at my previous job in Salt Lake, I quickly snatched up a "work boyfriend" in Bryce who happened to be in town for a few days. Now, don't go calling the deep south police if you ever hear me refer to him as cousin Bryce. You see, Bryce is the real cousin of my families best family friends. We even figured out we had met/been in the same place multiple times in the past from weddings to trips to the lake. Small world eh.


We did our best to try and convince Bryce to move to Seattle and while I think he would love it, we may have scared him off with our over the top banter and harassment.

Work boyfriend, it was great to see you and I miss our scandalous rendezvous in the copy room that never happened. Let me know when you decide to move. I know this perfect spare bedroom where you could live.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha ha - I totally know him! He used to be in my ward and my friend Carla was good friends with him. Copy room, eh...maybe we should get one of those!

stephanielynn said...

I'm glad you cleared up the Work Boyfriend/Cousin confusion. That could get weird...

BFC said...

Dear work girlfriend - it was great to see you and the beautiful city of Seattle. So fun. Thanks again for the good times.

P.S. Grandma C' says hi.

Maddy said...

LINDSEY LYMAN!!!! I was checking out your blog when I discovered MY ACTUAL COUSIN and you are friends. Hi Bryce! Come to spokane to visit us Lindsey.