Saturday, June 21, 2008

Only in Zion

You would never know I was in Utah yesterday:

At a clothing store:
Tough looking guy to the sales associate: " Do you have any long light weight dresses (pull up pants) that will match these heals? I have a drag show in NY next week and none of the stores in this town have what I need."

At a restaurant:
I was waiting for a friend outside enjoy the warm night air as a car full of 4 not attractive lesbians pulls up, high as a kite. I have not seen people that stoned since high school. As they walked by, they smelt so strong I think I got a little buzz.

2 comments:

jami v. said...

too funny ... see, who thought zion was all that properly zion-ish? :)


ps--i love reading your posts ... that good old lindsay humor is good for my soul. :) xoxoxox

Em said...

They even stunk up the restaurant...