Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eric Hutchinson Concert

I was excited to go see Eric Hutchinson because it felt like forever since I went to a concert and I really like his music. I came home from work excited to go and decided it was my goal to get my picture taken with him.....and I did! Not my best picture, but whatever.


It was so freaking hot though. Just standing there waiting for the show to start, I got all sweaty so I knew I was in for it because who can not dance at a concert. You can even see how sweaty Eric was. Here is Steph and I right when we got there/pre sweat down.


He was a little putt off that not everyone new the words to his music, but I did and thought he sounded great live. He was actually pretty funny too. My favorite quote of the night, "Get out your glow sticks bitches." I love it....sounds like something I would say. I think we should be friends in real life.

Here is a clip I took of a little My Girl Medoly.

And a clip of one of his origional songs.


Thanks Eric for another night of great live music.

No comments: