Friday, May 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged again and thought for once I would play along...here we go.

What was I doing:
- 10 years ago: It was the summer before my senior year.....I think I was babysitting out at the lake and spending time with my friends that were going off to college.
- 5 years ago: Living one of the greatest summers of my life in Logan, secretly making out with my neighbor T.H., and working up on campus.
- 5 months ago: Looking for a new job in Seattle while trying to figure out how I was going to tell my boss I was leaving.

5 things on my to do list today:
1 - Laundry like you would not believe
2 - Clean out the litter box
3 - Practice the guitar
4 - Not work from home
5 - Make a Brandi CD for my co-worker

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1 - Chips and salsa
2 - Cheese and crackers
3 - Popcorn (but not from the movie theater)
4 - Apples
5 - Trail Mix

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1 - Buy a lake cabin or two on Coeur D' Alene lake
2 - Quit my job and follow some of my favorite artists on tour
3 - Hire a personal trainer, chef, hair stylist, masseuse, maid, and personal assistant because why not!
4 - Open my own pastry shop
5 - Give a bunch of it away to family, friends, charities, etc.

5 of my bad habits:
1 - Snoozing the alarm clock in the morning for an hour
2 - Buying books
3 - Working at night from home
4 - Massages and pedicures
5 - Wasting time surfing the internet

5 places I have lived:
1 -Spokane
2 -Logan
3 -Salt Lake City
4 -North Salt Lake
5 -Seattle

5 jobs I have had:
1 -Babysitting
2 -Data Entry
3 -Orientation Facilitator
4 -Account Supervisor
5 -Associate

5 things people don't know about me:
1 -I have freakishly strong nails
2 -On average, I drink 4 liters of water a day
3 -My favorite thing to do on a Friday night is take a bath, read my book, and go to bed early
4 -I judge people that I don't know
5 -I have a very hard time being sympathetic to most people

Tag your it!

3 comments:

lynsey said...

who is TH? i have been wracking my brain.

Melissa said...

Lynsey I know who TH is! Can I tell her... Was I part of the best summer ever?!? I wished I was secretly making out with B.S.!!

Lindsay Jane said...

M - Yes you can tell her who T.H. is....just not the world wide web! You were the main part of the best summer ever. Midnight Margareta's, karaoke, dancing on the table in front of the temple, road trips, you name it....it would not have been any fun without you. And I too wish you were making out with B.S. as well.